Thursday, January 27, 2011

How's it going?

Sorry it's been spurratic bloggers!
This past weekend's retreat was great! thanks goes out to the team that I work with both students and leaders who made it what it was. A great moment came last thursday when I felt the Holy Spirit tell me to stop trying to perfect everything and just trust Him. Spent the weekend doing just that.

Something I've been thinking about lately is the phrase "how's it going?".
I think I'm going to stop asking people this unless I really have the time. For many of us (myself included), it's a standard greeting to validate someone's presence and say "I'm glad to see you", but in reality, when we say it to eachother, it's more fake than anything.

What does this have to do with our student ministries?

EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment